Bush Willow tented camp for sleepovers, a Xmas in July party at Glenburn and kids fly fishing parties at Kloofzicht Lodge
We are well into the second week of school holidays and by now most moms have arranged as many sleepover dates as they possibly can. What to do with the kids for the next few weeks?
At Guvon Hotels & Spas we have put together a list of fun stuff to do:
1. Camp at Bush Willow Tented Camp (we even have electric blankets at a small additional cost). Fishing and walking at day time, camp fire and marsh mellows as the sun goes down.
2. Celebrate Xmas in July at Glenburn Lodge 18 & 19 July (great weekend packages and Xmas dinner)
3. Fly fishing parties for kids at Kloofzicht Lodge, courtesy of Sundownadventures. (Ideal for teenagers)
4. Fairway Spa offers Glamour Girl Spa parties and a Tutti Fruity Teen Spa Treat
5. Putt-putt at Glenburn Lodge – free activity
6. Walking trails between Glenburn and Kloofzicht Lodge – free activity, advise Reception
7. Crazy Spa Weekday Escape discounts for students on Tuesdays at Chicama Spa – less 30% when spending more than R500.
And for mommy for being so resourceful, we would recommend a Winter Spa treat which includes lovely items such as hot chocolate, pastries, massages and much more. See our Winter Spa specials to choose your favourite winter package.
For more info or high-res images:
Guvon Hotels & Spas
Tel 011 791 1870