ASKARI GAME LODGE & SPA INTRODUCES A BASIC SURVIVAL AND BUSHCRAFT COURSE.
Do you have what it takes? We’ve all seen the “Savage Survival” and “Survivor” programmes on television, while relaxing with hot chocolate on a comfortable couch. If you find yourself away from the comforts of your house, and you are stuck in a remote area with nothing but African Bushveld surrounding you, are you equipped with the skills to stick it out?
Basic Survival and bushcraft course:
- Learn how to start a fire with a flint
- Build an overnight shelter
- Learn where to find water
- What is safe to eat and what not
- Learning to make the best of what you have in order to survive.
A great option for team building and school groups – engage in teamwork, discover your strengths and weaknesses as an individual, know the basics required to survive, be able to safely prepare a meal.
Minimum 6 – Max 20 | Duration: 2 – 2.5 hours | R 425-00 p.p
The Advanced Bush Skills course includes all the above as well as:
- Making rope from natural fibres
- Cook your own lunch on the fire you made
- On completion of the course you will receive your very own basic Survival Kit and a Certificate of Completion.
Duration: 5 – 6 hours | R 750-00 p.p